350th Blog Post
Our 350 posts have garnered nearly a quarter million page views and thousands of comments. We are looking forward to the next 5-years. What will blogs look like in 2018?
We here at the Law Blogger have imparted law-related content that we hope our target audience has found informative and interesting. Keeping up with the law is what we do.
Every so often, one of our attorneys is asked, "how do you know what to post?" Invariably, we respond that, in the continuous perusal of our legal news feeds, we "know-it-when-we-see-it".
Here is a sample of what we've served-up on tap over the past half-decade:
- First post on California's same-sex marriage case that went all the way to SCOTUS, decided last June. We saw this issue early on and have been tracking the collection of cases ever since;
- Michigan's passage of the so-called "Super Drunk" law;
- Medical Marijuana; since September of 2009, we've been tracking this interesting law here in Michigan and across the country [note: we utilized the funky spelling adopted in the MMA -marihuana- but have since dropped that convention for obvious serarch-related reasons];
- More recently, we picked-up the trail on the NSA's invasion of privacy and the secret federal surveillance courts; and
- The occasional tip or topic related to divorces and family law; we've even tried to make probate law worth the read.